It’s been awhile since I posted a recipe; with all the holiday festivities going on, I figured everyone would be completely over the idea of MORE food (no matter how delicious).
My mum found this recipe a few weeks back and they were absolutely scrumptious!
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a heatproof dish over a pan of simmering water.
- Put the flour, cocoa, bicarb soda and salt into a bowl
- Cream the butter and sugars in another bowl
- Add the melted chocolate, and mix together
- Beat in the vanilla extract and cold egg
- Mix in the dry ingredients
- By hand, stir in the Cherry Ripe chunks
- Scoop fairly large amounts of the mixture onto the baking sheet. Note: We made our quite large and dollopy
- Bake for 18 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean (just like baking a cake).
- Leave on sheets for around 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Hope you enjoy!