Thank you so much Sprinkles and Skirts for nominating me!!
The Liebster award is a way to recognise blogs you enjoy. It’s also a way to meet new ones!
So, for those I’ve nominated, here’s how it works:
1) Post the award on your blog.
2) Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3) Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 11 bloggers you think deserve this award. If possible, they should have less than 200 followers.
5) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you, and ask 11 questions to the people you nominate in your post.
Here are eleven random facts about me!
1) I hate sauces/other condiments on food
2) I drink too much water and pee approx. every 15 mins
3) Winter is my favourite season
4) I hate summer
5) I’m pretty low maintenance, despite just starting a fashion/beauty blog
6) Having size 41/42 feet makes it hard to find dress shoes most of the time
7) I still haven’t worked out how to sleep on a plane
8) I cannot stand fake people. If I stop talking to you for no reason, it’s usually because I worked this out
9) Thongs, leggings and people who think all clothes have to be skin tight to look nice are my pet peeves in fashion
10) I enjoy a bit of chaos in my life. If things are running too smoothly it feels weird
11) Blogging is new to me, but beneficial to my degree/fun, so I’m enjoying it 🙂
Now for my nominees:
Questions from Sprinkles and Skirts:
1. What is your favourite piece of clothing that you own and why? This is tough… Probably a pair of True Religion jeans because they fit really well and are comfy.
2. What is your achilles heel? Probably food. I love chocolate!
3. What is your biggest pet peeve? In people it’s when they are fake. I so much prefer someone who is themselves and then I just judge if I like them or not. In fashion it would have to be leggings, thongs and patchy fake tan.
4. Tropical beach or European city vacation? European city vacation by far!
5. What are you self-conscious about? LOTS of things.. I won’t bore you with them all.
6. What inspires you? People who are enthusiastic and themselves. People who aren’t followers and do their own things despite peer pressure/trends etc.
7. Would you call yourself an introvert or an extrovert and why? Introvert. I like my own company and I am shy when I don’t know people very well.
8. Cat person or dog person and why? Cats! They are soo cute. My boyfriend tells me I have a cat personality too, which is pretty accurate!
9. If you could interview anyone from history or today who would it be and why? JFK, Jacqueline Kennedy and Audrey Hepburn. There are many more too though. JFK cause he was such an enigma, and seemed to be a real contradiction. Jackie because she went through such a hard time married to JFK, life experience, for her intelligence and her style. Audrey Hepburn for just…everything!
10. What are you most proud of in your life? That I am not afraid of doing something incase people judge me for it. Also because if I want to do something I usually do it well.
11. What is your favorite thing to cook/bake? Hmmm.. banana bread!!
Questions for my nominees!
1) What is your favourite piece of clothing that you own and why?
2) What is your Achilles heel?
3) What is your biggest pet peeve?
4) Favourite designer?
5) What are you self-conscious about?
6) What traits do you find attractive in the opposite sex?
7) Would you consider yourself introverted or extroverted? Why?
8) Cat or Dog person?
9) If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
10) What are you most proud of about yourself?
11) Favourite book or movie?
Enjoy guys! (side note- I know this takes a little time but its a great way to help out new bloggers/help others discover other bloggers!)